Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Welcome New (and Old) Readers

So, now that I have officially put up a Facebook page for this blog, I guess it's about time I get back into regularly posting. First, Welcome to all who have never been here before, and welcome back to those who have. I apologize for the sparse posting in the past 9 months or so, had a lot of changes going on in my life. Now that I plan to dive back into this, here are what you can expect from me.

Belated movie reviews like: Iron Man 3, Pain & Gain, Dark Skies, and Dead Man Down

New(ish) Hopeful reviews like: The Conjuring, World War Z, and Man of Steel

Op-Ed Posts like: "The Gay Community in Comics" and "Why We Want The World To End"

Links to My Work Over at Diabolique Magazine

And a weekly review/opinion look at what I'm watching on Netflix, Comics I may be reading, and the world at large.

So please bear with me while I try to get this together and ready for you all. Thanks!

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment